What is the Ryan Store?
The Ryan Store provides Ryan employees access to purchase a variety of Ryan-branded promotional items for themselves or clients.
The Tenure catalog provides Ryan employees celebrating a milestone anniversary the opportunity to purchase premium items to commemorate their years of service with the Firm. This catalog is designed to be an extension of the RyanPRIDE Catalog, which includes the traditional crystal award, Ryan-branded merchandise, and a variety of high-quality goods.
Do I need to log in to place an order?
Yes, you will self-register on the website. Click “Log-In” at the top of the homepage, and then Create New Account. You will complete the registration and will be able to place an order. If you need additional help creating an account, please review the online tutorial here. All full-time employees that started at Ryan before February 21, 2017 are registered and will not need to create an account. To log in if you started before this date, use your email and RC number as your password.
What is the process to place an order?
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Shop the website and add items to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to Checkout by going to My Cart at the top of the webpage, or click the Checkout button at the bottom of the shopping cart.
- Verify billing and shipping information. Use the change button to edit those addresses if needed.
- Select your shipping method.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Select your firm delivery date (if it applies). (If no firm delivery date is needed, your order will process with standard production time.
- Review the items that you have selected in your order.
- If you have a Promo Code, enter it and click the Apply Promo Code button. This will update your order.
- Special instructions can be entered if needed. Example: Deliver to Front Desk, etc.
- If the order is complete, click the Purchase button.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order.
- You can review order status in the My Account section.
- Tracking information will be emailed as the order ships.
What are the payment and processing options?
Please see below for the payment and processing options based on if the purchase is business related or for personal use.
Employee Catalog and Client Gifts:
Employees can use their monthly allocation via corporate credit card and remit the expense through Concur referencing the practice development budget. If the order exceeds your monthly allocation, submit for an approved Purchase Order (PO) through Workday before purchase in the store. All Purchase Orders (POs) must have the employee who is paying for the items on their corporate credit card or personal card as the supplier in Workday. When entering in Workday, follow the Ryan Workday Create an Employee Requisition for Non-Concur Expenses job aid. The spend category for this requisition will be Advertising - Promotional, you will be the supplier, and the project code will be your Team code. If you do not know your team code, please ask your manager. If your name does not show up in the supplier field, you will need to follow the Ryan Workday Create a Supplier Request job aid. Once the requisition has been approved through Workday, purchase the items from the store using the credit card of the employee in the supplier field, and follow the Ryan Workday Create a Receipt job aid to ensure you are reimbursed upon approval and purchase of items. If you use your corporate credit card for this expense, mark the expense type as “personal – do not reimburse” in Concur as the reimbursement will occur through Workday. However, if you do not have other expenses on your report in Concur, you will need to wait until you have expenses to add, so the reimbursable amount is over zero. If you did not use a corporate credit card for this expense, you will not need to do anything in Concur. Please reach out to WorkdayFinance@ryan.com for specific questions pertaining to Concur, Workday, and Expenses.
If you did not use a corporate credit card for this expense or wish to purchase an item for yourself from the Employee Catalog with your personal credit card, you will not need to do anything in Concur. Please follow the standard check out procedures provided on the site. If you have any questions about processing your personal order, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To purchase an item in the Tenure catalog, employees must first redeem their service milestone points for a physical or virtual Visa gift card within the RyanPRIDE catalog. Once the employee has received his/her gift card, the employee can follow the checkout procedures outlined above to purchase his/her tenure award by providing the gift card credentials as you would a personal credit card. Please note, there will be taxes and shipping associated with your purchase. It is important to take this into account when selecting a gift card amount and redeeming points in RyanPRIDE.
All purchases made within the Tenure catalog are personal purchases made with a personal credit or gift card. Employees should not submit a requisition through Workday, as these items are not eligible for reimbursement. Note: If an employee purchases an item with his/her corporate card from the tenure catalog, he/she will not be reimbursed for these purchases without prior approval from Marketing. If you are interested in purchasing an item on the Tenure catalog for a client or business-related function, please contact Marketing at email@example.com.
How will I know if my order was properly entered?
All completed orders can be reviewed in your dashboard.
When will my order be delivered?
- 7–14 days after purchase if you ordered “On Demand” product(s).
- 1–5 days after purchase if you ordered from “In-Stock.” (Note: in-stock items ship same day if order is received before 1:00 p.m. Central Time.) (Note: delivery time is also subject to method of delivery selected at time of checkout.)
- Crystal awards for the Tenure catalog will go through an internal approval step to confirm name and milestone year for each crystal purchased. Once approval has been provided, the vendor will process and delivery the order according to the delivery timelines provided above.
- Production/Shipping on Nike and Under Armour products may take up to 3 weeks for international orders.
How will I get a tracking number for my order?
- A tracking number will be emailed to you when your order ships.
- If multiple On Demand items are selected on your order, you will receive a tracking number when each item ships. Items can arrive from multiple locations and at different times depending on what production facility they are produced at.
*** Please note that all shipments made by UPS to a residential address may be left on doorstep if nobody is home to sign for the package. Bob Lilly Promotions does not take responsibility for orders that are missing once UPS marks the order as delivered.
Will I be charged sales tax?
Only those online orders originating from within Texas are subject to sales tax.
How will Duties & Taxes be charged for International shipments?
Duties & Taxes are not estimated on the website at checkout. Before your order ships, you will be contacted with an estimate on the Duties & Taxes if the shipping address is outside of the United States.
I need to cancel my order. What do I do?
Please contact Bob Lilly Customer Service within 1 hour during normal business hours (8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday). After hours or on the weekend, please send an email to Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return and Refund Policy
Bob Lilly Promotions (BLP) offers a refund and exchange policy for any goods that are inadvertently lost or damaged in transit or otherwise produced incorrectly. If an order is damaged or produced incorrectly BLP will replace or correct the order immediately. Please contact BLP with any issues regarding product(s) that may need to be returned within 3 to 5 days of receipt of your order. If your order is damaged upon arrival, please reach out to BLP within 24 hours of receipt at email@example.com. Please note that branded/embroidered products are not able to be returned for sizing issues. Only those branded/embroidered items that are damaged or defective are allowed to be returned in original packaging and in the same condition you received it. Please have your receipt available.
What if the item I want to purchase is out of stock?
In most instances, items will be replenished within 2 weeks for domestic items and 6–8 weeks for custom overseas items. All items have a message on their individual page indicating it is a domestic or overseas item. To obtain a detailed update on a specific item, please email Kriten Dowling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can't find the product I need, or I need to place a custom order.
Please contact Kristen Dowling at 214.231.3731 or by email at email@example.com in regards to any special order requests.
How do I suggest adding a new item to Ryan Store?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggested item or idea. Marketing will research options and pricing to consider presenting for final leadership approval. Due to production time and approvals, this process usually takes 4–6 weeks to complete.
Who do I call if I have a question?
For specific product information or with any questions regarding access or how to use the Online Store, please contact Bob Lilly Customer Service at 188.8.131.522.
*** Please note that all shipments made by UPS/FedEx to a residential address may be left on doorstep if nobody is home to sign for the package. Bob Lilly Professional Promotions does not take responsibility for orders that are missing once UPS/FedEx marks the order as delivered.